Here you can get the detailed information on Movies TV. Know the complete reviews and tips on Movies TV our articles are very clearly written posts that any one can understand. So learn more about Movies TV. read all blogs for get complete details......

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Dark Knight Review

I was not expecting the film to be of such grandeur. I was truly astonished to find myself with a sequel that can contend with the likes of The Godfather Part II and The Empire Strikes back. I have not seen a good film for a long time. Heath Ledger's performance was demented, psychotic, and even funny. I felt pretty crazy myself for laughing at some parts, but I honestly could not help it.

The performance can only be compared to Javier Bardem's in No Country For Old Men. Both movies are great, but I assure everyone that this one has a pretty solid ending. I have to say, Christopher Nolan gave this movie all he had, I honestly could not find any single problem with this movie. There were some parts that the audience, and most certainly myself were not expecting. Don't worry, I will not give anything away for those of you who somehow have yet to see this awesome movie. I want to encourage, no, command anyone who hasn't seen this movie to go out and see it and prove me wrong... I have not had such awe and allure at a film since many years ago. I'm happy to say this movie has renewed my hope for motion pictures once again. I can say without a doubt that this film is what true entertainment should is about. I'm not entirely certain that this will be remembered as a classic (which trust me, it should be), but what I am sure of, is that it will be remembered as a damned good movie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home