Here you can get the detailed information on Movies TV. Know the complete reviews and tips on Movies TV our articles are very clearly written posts that any one can understand. So learn more about Movies TV. read all blogs for get complete details......

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

British TV Streams

British Television is a passion of mine and that is why I wanted to build a site that catered to that passion that I have found so hard to satisfy on-line using traditional methods such as Youtube and other video sharing sites.

It started out as an idea to build a blog with British television streams and news feeds but soon took on a life of it's own and it became clear that blogging software while excellent and useful in many ways was not going to cut it for what I had in mind.

I then thought about designing the site from scratch in Dreamweaver but that didn't appeal to me either for a number of reasons.

I finally settled on using Joomla! which is a CMS (Content Management System) that allows for server side web building.

It is a fantastic tool but also has its own limitations. In the end I decided it was the best option for me and work began. It has been a painful and frustrating road attempting to realise my minds image of the site in to a functional website but I have finally come up with something that I am quite happy with. It is not perfect and it is far from a finished article but it does what I wanted it do to from the start. Namely, supply the visitor with easy, hassle free British television streams for nothing. No sign-ups, or opt in's at all. Just a resource for people to use and enjoy.

I hope that you to find something to enjoy on the site whether it be Big Brother, Blackadder, or The Apprentice.

It is taking its first baby steps and will be growing in an exponential manner in the coming months so go and have a look and see what you think.