Here you can get the detailed information on Movies TV. Know the complete reviews and tips on Movies TV our articles are very clearly written posts that any one can understand. So learn more about Movies TV. read all blogs for get complete details......

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Incredible Hulk is No Iron Man!

HULK SMASH!

The Incredible Hulk is sure to be the next feather in the Marvel Comics Movie Empire as early reviews from theater goers are overwhelmingly in favor of the new Incredible Hulk movie. I, like many other kids in the 80s, grew up with the Incredible Hulk, Spiderman, Iron Man and the rest of the cast of Marvel characters. I always preferred Marvel to DC for some reason but that's not relevant.

I went to see the Incredible Hulk today and I have to admit that I expected the worst. The previous incarnations of the Incredible Hulk movies really left something to be desired and wasn't that great. I am happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised that it was an awesome movie. The animation for this version of the Hulk was amazing and the movie even was able to work in a cameo from both Lou Ferrigno (the TV Incredible Hulk) and Stan Lee who is the originator of the Marvel Comics Empire. Pretty cool stuff.

The Hulk movie had no shortage of action, drama, romance, humor and all of the other things you like to see in a movie like this, something for everyone kind of thing but I have to say that it definitely left me wanting more at the end of the movie. I won't make this a spoiler article other than to say that they tried so hard to set up the sequel that they really didn't finish off this movie in my opinion. My wife disagrees and loved it but what does she know.

I was much more impressed with the Iron Man movie and the best part is that the Hulk movie set up an Avengers movie, just like Iron Man did. Tony Stark shows up at the very end of the movie and leaves the audience with the impression that we would see the Hulk and the Iron Man on the same screen before too long.

If you're a Marvel Comics fan then these movies are simply awesome no matter what, so make sure you make some time to go see the Incredible Hulk.